Here at Little Acre we endeavour to look after the needs of all our visitors within the limitations of our family home.
• We are located approximately 6 miles from both Ledbury and Ross-on-Wye. There is a limited bus service to the village therefore a car would be essential. Owing to the layout of the house with just one bedroom on the ground floor, which has a narrow doorway of approx. 59cms, we would suggest that we are only suitable for guests with moderate mobility or visual problems.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
• There is ample parking on the driveway to the front of the house on the gravel drive. We always offer assistance with luggage. The house is approached on a surface of gravel there is a step and a threshold to enter the porch. There is another step on entering the reception hall. The whole entrance is well lit at night.
Main Entrance and Reception Hall
• On arrival, guests are shown the layout of the house and where their rooms are. Keys are demonstrated. The entrance porch and reception hall is wide and well lit with chairs for those who wish to sit. The ground floor has polished oak floorboards with rugs.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing
• The carpeted staircase to the first floor is of a dog-leg design offering one landing on the way up for those who need to take it in easy stages. All of the first floor is carpeted.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• The sitting-room is on a level with the hallway.
• The bedrooms have good amounts of room around the beds but are not suitable for wheel-chairs. There are down lights in each room and touch operated bedside lamps. There are hospitality trays with a cordless kettle. The ground floor bedroom has a wooden floor with rugs and has carver chairs.
• All bedrooms are en-suite. The bathrooms are well lit with ceiling down-lighters and mirror lights. The bath to bedroom 1 is approx. 58cms high. The shower to bedroom 2 has a step of approx. 21cms. The bath to bedroom 3 is approx. 60cms high. Doors are approx. 72 cms. wide.
• As Little Acre is occupied by its owner, there is almost always someone on hand to offer assistance as needed. In the event of the proprietor being out there are emergency telephone numbers in the room folders together with details of local doctors and hospitals.
Guests who require a fridge for medications or special foods are welcome to use the house fridge in the kitchen. In the event of a fire or other emergency, the owner would expect to be present to aid guests in leaving the building. There are fire alarms throughout the public areas.
We are a non-smoking and pet free home.
Address: Little Acre, Much Marcle, Herefordshire. HR8 2PQ
Telephone: (0) 1989 740 600
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01989 740600 or email email@example.com
Continuous maintenance, upgrading and improvement.